Monday, July 26, 2010

Work in Progress

Welcome to the new Volleychiefs website. We have moved to this blog site for several reasons. One, it is free. Two, we can update this from any computer. And, three, it is user friendly.

Pass it on to family and friends: volleychiefs.blogspot.com

Please email me with suggestions for postings and/or pages that you would like added. Pictures can also be emailed to me and I will add those, as I see fit. Email: kharris@spsmail.org

Information needed throughout the year will be posted on this blog. Please save this to your computer. Better yet, become a blog follower so you have even easier access!

Some important things...Please look through the previous posts that I have already done. You can do this by scrolling down or clicking on the blog archive links on the right. We would also love you to click on the tabs at the top of the page. You will find the Coaches Tab and the Booster Club tab.

Suggestions are welcomed and appreciated!