Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Licking Camp in Branson

The JV and Freshmen girls endured 3 days of volleyball last week in Branson. The girls played at several different locations, had plenty of time for bonding and were driven around by their awesome parents. I was a one man coaching machine managing 2 teams, which kept me insanely busy. I even got to coach both of my JV teams at the same time on different courts! We recruited the McCarter sisters to help lead our incoming freshmen. Proud of all of you girls!





Some of the girls getting geared up for day 2 at camp





JV Team, KHS IIA. They took first in their bracket :)





Haley, Caitlyn and Kayla being goofy while on break





JV team, KHS IIB...undefeated and winners of their bracket :)





Coaches Courtney & Kinsey McCarter helped us out with the freshmen team. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!





The freshmen team got better each match. They played with enthusiasm and competitiveness.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone